Prime Terrorcon Defense
This game is licensed/owned by Hasbro so I suggest you to go to the official site to play it.
You will start off as Bumblebee, but on higher levels you will get a chance to play as Optimus Prime and Arcee. There are three bosses: Soundwave, Starscream, & Megatron. Level 4 is interested because of controlling 2 Autobots simultaneously.
Who are Terrorcons?
Terrorcons are Megatron's army made out of dead transformers who have been injected Dark Matter. Therefore, they are sort of zombified Autobots, put under command of Dark Forces. Even though usually referred to as 'the undead' they are not quite indestructible. Usually strong energy blast or if being sliced into pieces kills them effectively. Terrorcons have been summoned on several occasions. A good place to look at would be a burial ground with Transformers remains. Even Bumblebee had it's Terrorcon version on one occasion.
The name 'Prime' in title refers to franchise from 2010. As addition to cartoon series, Hasbro also released several online games belonging to this franchise, where 'Terrorcon Defense' was one of them.
The game's been released under Hasbro's license but according to 'credits' section, I'd say that it was actually made by 'Celebral Fix' - a games making company from New Zeland (Ben Dellaca was SEO at that time I believe). Their moto is 'We Make Fun' in case you want to google for their other games ...
How to play? Instructions
- This is tower defense game so the concept of turrets and waves stays the same as usual.
- At start accept an offer to play with tutorial hints to get familiar with the rules better. Hints are very helpful and very detailed.
- Click anywhere on ground to move bumblebee
- You can move around the big map by using the micro map in the upper right corner
- Ratchet will be helping you by providing you the intel about current Decepticons movements
- Autobots can switch between car and robot form by clicking on the orange button on the side bar below micro map
- Each autobot has different skills that can be deployed in battle but they all need some time to recharge after being engaged
- To place the turret, first click appropriate button on the toolbar and than move the turrent around the map until the circle around it gets green indicating that the location is acceptable for turret placement.